Branding and Design
Developing a professional brand identity to drive your campaign and business forward.
Having well designed and professional branding materials and assets to support your business is critical for creating the desired impression and experience for your customers and prospects. This will ultimately drive your campaign, development and brand objectives.
Whether it’s a small focused project or a larger scale branding project, Grundon Marketing has it covered for you. From many years of designing branded items and rolling out campaigns and projects, we understand the technical aspects in design to create high-quality results, whether it’s on digital platforms and screens or in print.
The following are examples of projects.
- Logos and graphic design, including artwork for any use – from digital and print to signage and promotional items (clothing, merchandise, gifts etc.)
- Brand identity and personality projects
- Branding guidelines
We offer a range of website design and management services. Websites are built from design concept to customer delivery for many organisation types. Alternatively, a project managed service for large enterprises or websites can be provided to ensure a successful project. The right service will depend on your individual requirements, therefore, it will be necessary to get in contact to discuss your project so a comprehensive quote can be provided.
Websites don’t have to be expensive if only a basic site is required. After the delivery of your site, we can also offer a full content management service. However, if required, training is offered so you can become familiar with how to update and add content to your site.
Websites are built on leading open-source and responsive content management systems which offer a large range of plug-ins and integrations e.g. blogging, ecommerce, bookings facility, photo galleries, forms, email marketing etc. The security of websites should never be compromised, so suitable guidance will be given to ensure your site and its data remains safe and secure at all times.
When Grundon Marketing is involved in building the content for your site, then all best practices will apply to optimise the content e.g. keyword identification and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and compliance with data protection regulations.
Other services include:
- Form integration with email marketing
- Landing pages for lead generation campaigns
- Website analytics and visitor identification
- Stationery e.g. letterhead, business cards
- Publications e.g. brochures, newsletters, booklets
- Leaflets / flyers
- Signage and posters
- Exhibition stands
- Event collateral e.g. invitations, name badges
- Outdoor event branding
- GIF animations
- Templates for email marketing
- MS Office branded templates e.g. reports, documents, business proposals, presentations, email signatures
- Surveys and questionnaires